Join our occupational therapy team – make a difference
Supporting and facilitating rehabilitation and life adjustments for those affected by complex disabilities
Location: Stocksfield, Northumberland
Hours: Full time (hours negotiable)
Salary: Competitive remuneration package according to skills and experience
Closing date: 09/12/2016
About the role:
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to an HCPC registered OT with at least 5 years’ experience of working in neuro rehabilitation.
Work with our clients can include:
• carrying out comprehensive assessments and reports with recommendations
• setting realistic client centred goals
• working closely with statutory organisations including local authorities and NHS trusts
• using evidence based outcome measures
• you are a qualified occupational therapist registered to practice in the UK
• you have experience in neuro rehabilitation
• you are passionate about your work, organised and have an eye for detail
• you have an interest in or knowledge of the medico legal sector
• you possess the ability to clearly explain and present assessment findings and recommendations
“there is strong leadership, culture and ethos”
“we receive praise and recognition”
“our work is client centred”
“we are respected in our sector”
“we feel well cared for”
“we do a serious job but there is still a place for humour and fun”
(what JSP team members say – March 2016)
For 22 years we have been providing an induction and support programme designed specifically to aid the successful transition from public sector health and social care into the private medico legal sector. An ongoing programme of internal and external training is offered to ensure continuing professional development, and regular clinical supervision is provided by our senior occupational therapists. We also have an employer contributed pension scheme in place.
If you are interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply online at bit.do/JSP-OT-apply
For an informal discussion about our company and this role please contact Denise Slack, our clinical lead of occupational therapy, on 0114 229 0100.