- This event has passed.
Bristol Neuroscience Festival
March 18, 2016 @ 8:00 am - March 19, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
This year’s event will mark the tenth anniversary of the Bristol Neuroscience Festival, being held 18-19 March 2016.
The festival is a two day public science event designed for all ages from primary school to adult. There will be exhibits, talks, hand-on activities and a Brain Art competition. Come and meet neuroscience researchers, clinicians and local organisations to talk about all things brain-related!
- ‘Brain mesh’ –images of different types of stained cells in the cortex
- ‘Brilliant brains show’ with At-Bristol
- Opportunities to meet scientists and discuss their work
- ‘Best of Bristol Neuroscience’ lectures
- School Brain Art competition