Also visit us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/js-parker-ltd
Case management and occupational therapy services for complex care needs.
We have over 20 years’ experience providing specialist professional services to children, young people and adults with:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Complex orthopaedic injuries
- Psychological, behavioural and mental health conditions
Our aim is to support our clients through the rehabilitation and litigation processes to maximise their independence and quality of life.
From our offices in Sheffield, Manchester, Stocksfield (Northumberland) and Edinburgh we offer:
- Case management - including support worker recruitment, management and payroll, therapy co-ordination, client account management, family support and education, client advocacy, witness statements and court attendance
- Occupational therapy - including equipment & adaptations, moving & handling, vocational rehabilitation, witness statements and court attendance
- Short term and one-off services - including crisis management, initial needs assessments and Code of Rehabilitation reports
- Expert witness services - including past, present and future care needs, case management, therapy, equipment and CICA reports
- Training for support workers - including Care Certificate induction, Certa accredited brain injury training and mandatory training such as medication awareness, M&H loads, first aid, food safety, infection control and safeguarding
- Training for solicitors - including working with individuals with a brain injury and support package considerations
We are always pleased to talk about how our services can help - please call us on 0114 250 7711.
Registered with the Care Quality Commission in England and Wales - practitioners registered with the HCPC, NMC, SSSC, BABICM, BAOT/COT and APIL