Regional Manager – Children & Young People
Negotiable depending upon experience
Full time (37 hours, Monday – Friday)
30th October 2015
Established in 1994, JS Parker Ltd is one of the leading providers of specialist case management and rehabilitation services to adults and children with brain and spinal injuries, also working with people who have sustained other catastrophic injuries or have complex disabilities. From our offices in Manchester, Sheffield, Stocksfield and Edinburgh we currently provide services to more than 400 clients, managing approximately 410 support workers on our clients’ behalf and working in close co-operation with the legal profession.
We are excited to be seeking a new regional manager to lead our children and young people’s case management team at our offices in Sheffield, providing services to our clients in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the Midlands.
With high levels of support and training, the post-holder will manage a small team of skilled case managers from various backgrounds including social work, occupational therapy, psychology and nursing, and will have the resources to implement innovative, thorough and creative individual care programmes for our clients.
Reporting to the clinical director, the CYP regional manager will play a key role in the provision and delivery of high quality services that meet the needs, aspirations and well-being of our clients and their families, and will contribute to the development of services here at JSP.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be dynamic, innovative and creative
• Demonstrate experience of working with children with complex needs and their families
• Have a sound knowledge of safeguarding and children’s disability
• Have the ability to manage and lead the CYP case management team
• Have high level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills including reliability, flexibility, motivation and ability to work effectively in a business setting
• Have a warm, empathic and considerate character
• Have previous experience of managing teams
• Have an understanding of and experience within a rehabilitation setting
The successful candidate must have a qualification in occupational therapy, social work, nursing, physiotherapy or a related field and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) or Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). A thorough induction and in-house training programme is provided alongside the opportunity for external training.
If you tick many of the above boxes please contact Sally Wilkinson, clinical director, on 0114 250 7711 to arrange an informal meeting.