Become a brain injury case manager – make a difference
Supporting and facilitating rehabilitation and life adjustments for those affected by complex disabilities
Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive remuneration package according to skills and experience
About the role:
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to an HCPC or NMC registered professional with at least 2 years’ experience of working in neuro rehabilitation.
Case management is extremely diverse – along with other work, it includes:
• setting and monitoring life goals with our clients, their families and support workers
• designing and managing care regimes
• recruiting, training and supervising support workers on behalf of our clients
Making a difference to the lives of our clients:
• A new turning point for Dean, who has an acquired brain injury – read Dean’s story
• Rob has an acquired brain injury but is flying high – read Rob’s story
• you are a qualified health or social care professional registered to practice in the UK
• you are passionate about your work, organised and have an eye for detail
• you have an interest in or knowledge of the medico legal sector
• you possess the ability to clearly explain and present assessment findings and recommendations
“there is strong leadership, culture and ethos”
“we receive praise and recognition”
“our work is client centred”
“we are respected in our sector”
“we feel well cared for”
“we do a serious job but there is still a place for humour and fun”
(what JSP team members say – March 2016)
For 22 years we have been providing an induction and support programme designed specifically to aid the successful transition from public sector health and social care into the private medico legal sector. An ongoing programme of internal and external training is offered to ensure continuing professional development, and regular clinical supervision is provided by our senior case managers. We also have an employer contributed pension scheme in place.
If you are interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your interest at bit.ly/JSP-BICM-apply
For an informal discussion about our company and this role please contact Jane Warren, clinical lead for case management, on 0114 250 7711.